Platform diver with rigorous training sessions, have consistent arm pain, numbness, sick feeling, dizziness. Any suggestions?

I m a 18 year old girl and I am a 10m platform diver and train every day with 5 pool hours a week, 5 gym sessions and 4 runs of 2-6 miles. Recently I ve been struggling with pain in my arms when I dive (I have had a torn tricep and tendonitis in one arm) making my arms feel heavy and numb during training. I have also been feeling sick whenever I eat, no matter how much or little I eat and feeling dizzy to the point of nearly blacking out at training which is dangerous for a diver! Any suggestions as to what may be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012