Plastic surgery for wrinkles in pregnancy.

My wife is pregnant; can she go in for any kind of plastic surgery on the face for treating wrinkles?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Oct 2009
Basically, the second trimester of pregnancy that is from the third month to six month is quite safe. But I personally feel that pregnancy is the most important event in one?s life and the priority should be to take care of the baby in the uterus rather than to look for the beauty. Yes, if there are some problems, then some emergency surgical assistance can be given. And non-surgical treatment, which can be done without any anesthesia can easily be carried out without any harm to the mother or the child.