Plastic surgery done following a cut. Doctor pulled the thread in the elbow. Skin feels hard, hurts to flex muscles. Get back to normal?

Hi after obtaining a cut about 3weeks ago i had platic sugery and yesterday the bandage came off. I noticed 4 different holes on the inner area of my elbow with a thread sticking out of each hole when the doctor pulled on one end the other end went inwards and re-emerged at the other end. Now the skin in the area feels hard, if i try to flex my muscles it hurts nd when i bend my elbows the hard skin tucks under my soft upper arm skin i just want to know if this hard skin will go away nd when i bend my inner elbow would it go back to normal just like my right inner elbow?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012