Plastered fractured hand got separated again. Can it be joined by strong medication without surgery?

Dear Doctor, Doctors please i need your advise i dont know what to do. my Problem is before 8 months ago i have fractured my left hand , the little bone then i didnt know only after 3 months later, i went to doctor and then he plaster my hand, and the bone after he took away the plaster was 80% joined but i dont know how and then the bone get separeted again they told me i am going to need a surgery, i am afraid of it. Is there any way to get relief and the bone get joined normally buy using strong vitamins or something else without a surgery, because i really afraid of surgery. Please advise me.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012