Planters wart on hand like a hard lump, peels away. Anything to be concerned ?

I have what my doctor said was a planters wart (a year ago)...on my hand ...right below my thumb on the palm. It is not particularly visible unless I mess with is like a hard lump under the skin. Smaller than pencil eraser I can feel it. Doesn t hurt mostly. I ve tried Wart remover a couple of times, but it doesn t seem to have any impact once all the white stuff peels away. I ve had it for 2.5 years now. Anything I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013