Plantar warts removed. Taken antibiotics. Pain persists. Time taken for healing?

hi sir , i just had 3 plantar warts removed from my left feet and 2 from my right foot ,,the doctor used cotri then asked me to take antibiotic and 8oo mg ibubrufen , and to use cydomysin on top of each wound after claening with betadine , and also use uriave hydocolloid gel to increase healing and told me it should take one week, and now iam in my second week and still feels pain when i walk and still the wounds look like a small dense inside the skin surface ??? please help me it true that ibubrufen will make the healing slower? and that smoking cigarettes will make healing slower???? regards bob 43 years old
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012