Planning to taper off venlafaxine. Concerned about the side effects

Hi !
My name is 44 yrold and female. I'm currently taking venlafaxine 150 mg.... Been on for about 5 yrs. actually like it the best of all the medications I've tried. Life situations happened and I couldn't seem to deal with my problems very well. Now that I've been going to church and stop drinking completely and still working out. Husband and I are back in love ,I'm ready to get off TODAY!!!... I'm going to taper myself off . Just worried about the horrible side effects. I have the will power and strength no matter what. I'm noticing joint pains ( like disc lower back left side) and hip left side?? not sure where this is coming from. It's defantly effecting my drive to work . A lot of continual aches through the day and especially in morning? Could you give me some feedback on how to help that and withdraws that I'm sure to come?what will I expect?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013