Planning to have intercourse. Scared about pregnancy. Suggestions?

Hello. I m 18 years old and I have a hilarious problem. I m virgin , but we (me and my boyfriend) are planing to have an intercourse. (once we tried it, but it didn t worked, because I was too stressed. It s the first time for him too). I m panic of pregnancy. I read thousands of articles on the internet about safety and possible ways to be pregnant, but I still have fear of it. By the way, our relationships are strong one. We have been together for 1,5 year s. I really need advice for all that thing. What I should do in order to overcome my fear? Please answer
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
The kind of problem that you are describing are very common among the young age students. Having sex is one of the most primitive behaviours which even animals of lowest origin perform. You have mentioned that you have read a lot about ways of having sex and I am sure you might be knowledgeable enough by now to know how to have sex. If still not then you should meet a sexologist/psychiatrist/gynecologist who can give you information on how to have sex.
Regarding you apprehension about pregnancy, you need to understand that condoms are the most common modes of contraception and are quite effective as well. Although not 100% but still very effective and also help in preventing various sexually transmitted diseases.
you and your boyfriend should discuss about the sexual act and both of you should take some time and involve in non-copulatory sexual activity for some time so that your fears of having sex will be reduced.
Hope I am able to solve your query.
I will be happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In future if you want a direct and detailed discussion about your problem, you can contact me on the following link:
Wish you good health!