Planning to have Mohs surgery, biopsy report showed basosquamous carcinoma on cheek, had prior basal cell cancers removed. Advice?

I have a biopsy report indicating I have basosquamous carcinoma on my left lateral cheek near my hairline. I am planning to have Mohs surgery on 5/8 but want to know if I should first have the path report evaluated by someone else (ie Stanford or UCSF). I have had 2 prior basal cell cancers removed from other areas and was expecting this to be the same. Now that I ve read about the potential for this type of cancer to become metastatic, I m scared. Please provide any guidance you can.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012