Planning to get a breast uplift with enlargement. What size you suggest as I have no volume left and looking to achieve a size DD ?

Hi, I am planning to get a breast uplift (benelli) along with an enlargement. I am currently a B after losing 7 stone and going from a D. As I have little breast tissue under the nipple the surgeon has suggested a teardrop shaped implant but I am not sure if this will give me the desired full effect I am after as my breast seem to dep in before the nipple and there is no volume left on top. The biggest size of implant the surgeon could offer was a 500cc as he said anything bigger would cost more but seemed to be suggesting that if they were available he would use a larger implant as he said he would need the biggest. I wonder what size you might suggest as I have no volume left and am looking to achieve a size DD in the end. Many Thanks - AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013