Planning to donate kidney. Will I be able to run after the surgery? Will there be a weight gain or loss?

I have taken a blood test to see if I am a match to donate a kidney to my neighbor. I am. I have a lot of questions. -What is the most painful part of the transplant. I once had my gull bladder removed and the stiches were pretty painful when taken out. Will the incisions be like the ones in gull bladder surgery? -I am a avid runner, will I be able to continue running after my recovery? -Do donors experience weight gain or loss after surgery? - I understand after you donate a kidney you will likely develop hyper tension is that true?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013