Planning to conceive, varicocele problem in scrotum. Advice treatment in UAE?

Dear Doctor, I have always had veins / tubes in my scrotum area since I was young. It was never really been a problem until the last few years. I think this is called Varicocele . The tubes seem to have got harder over the years and I have had a little discomfort during this period. Especially after sitting down for long period. I have always just deslt with it anf the pain seems to come and go. However my wife and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now, without success. Would you suggest that Varicocele is indeed what I suffer from and do you know of any doctors / specialists around the UAE area that can help with this treatment? Regards
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013