Planning to conceive, overweight, scan says endometrium 8.5 mm. Doctor prescribed dydrogesterone tablets bp duphasto 10mg. Correct?

hi my age is 24 years my waihte is 90 kgs iam traying pregnancy my endometrium 8.5 mm left ovary follicles 10mm and right ovary follicles 12 mm on periods day 15th now my doctor sajes fist dydrogesterone tablets bp duphasto 10mg 10 tablets for day and then mor 10 tablets on my periods day 16 to 25th and second g-reg-sr-500 first week 1 tablets affoter lunch and afftoer one week 2 tablets in a day afftore brekfirst and afftore dineer is my tretment goign to right way
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013