Planning to conceive, needs to delay periods. Wants to take Primolut-N. Will this pill affect pregnancy, tests for pregnancy?

My last period was 22/6/12 and this month I am planning for a baby with all the hopes but since I have some committment during my period s time this month that is around 22nd I am planning to take Primolut-N for two days to postpone my period. So If I am already pregnant then will this postponing pill affect my pregnancy or result in negative pregnancy results. Please guide me as I am dying to become pregnant as soon as possible but at the same time I need to take this pill also this time.. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
No mam this wont affect your periods or pregnancy chances in further periods.
For getting pregnant the best days of intercourse are from 10th-18th day of cycle.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.