Planning to conceive. Used clomid. Partner semen analysis normal. How do we proceed from here?

Hi. I am Lucy 33yrs of age, 5.4 height and 60kg. I have been trying to conceive for the last 2yrs to no avail. I did HSG, and other tests but all seemed to be well. After 8months, i used clomid 100gm and conceived within the first cycle. However I had a miscarriage after 4 wks 8 days. After 2 months I used clomid again 100 gm and conceived but after 8 wks 4 days i had another miscarriage. I waited for 6 months and then tried to conceive again with clomid to no avail through the 6th cycle. I went to hospital and the doctor ordered a semen analysis for my husband and it was found that the normal sperms were 13% while the count was 50 million, also some infection was detected. He was given antibiotics and multivitamin but he took them inconsistently coz he dint like the medicines. In this regard, how do we proceed from here? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013