Planning to conceive. Missing periods. Getting headache and nausea. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

My period is due on time every month it was due on the 26/7 and i am now 6 days overdue with mild to moderate cramping i also have headaches and get waves of nausea i am not sure if i am just getting my period late or i am actually pregnant.. i took 2 tests and they were both negative.. i am worried that there is something wrong. i am not stressed so my period wouldnt be late because of this. I have been trying for 6 months so should i wait another week and test again... ???
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012