Planning to conceive. Had inserted copper T. Will I have a healthy baby?

I had inserted copper t in 2006 after my daughters birth in was meant for a period of 3 yrs . But till date I havenot got the copper t which was meant to b kept for 3 yrs I want to conceive. Is it safe to conceive since I have kept the copper t for more than the required period of 3 yrs.will I b able to give both to a healthy baby because off this. I m 35 n have slip disc
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
If it has been more than 3 years since you got your copper T inserted, it is best to get it removed as soon as possible. It is not likely to affect your normal periods or ovulation or your chances of conception in future.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal