Planning to conceive. Getting regular and long periods. HSG and TVS test done. Why is ecosprin prescribed for?

hello sir im 30 years old i got married for 3 years but we have planning for child just for 7 months since 6 months im getting regular period my period extend to 50-60 days i have consulted with gynecologist n i have gone through investigation, hsg , tvs after dr had prescribed me to take placentrex injection for 10 days, ovulation inducing drugs, folic acid n ecosprin dr may i know why they have given ecosprin eo me?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012