Planning pregnancy, low sperm count, took medicine, irregular periods for wife. Suggestion?

I got married before 5 yrs: My age is 39 & my wife is 25 after one year of our marriage we consult a dictor & come to know that my sperm count is low dr give me medicines and after 3 months my sperm count go to 90% and above but then only we r not suceed then we consult another Md doctor who suggest us that my wife period cycle is not on time & her one vanes is closed dr operate one operTion also but we are not suceed for baby. Pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013