Planning fro a pregnancy. Ovashield and goodova prescribed. Proper treatment?

dr. i am 27 yrs. we are planning for a baby for last 2 1/2 years.we have completed 3 1/2 yrs of gynaec did follicular study yesterday,egg was ruptured ,since i was taking tablets goodova & fertisure f prescribed by husband is taking melfar tablet. I am taking treatment since last 2 years. Initially dr. made my husband &my test which are normal but i was having follicle cyst in my ovaries & there was no ovulation dr. gave treatment after it ovashield was prescribed for 3 months. now i am taking fertisure f & goodova day before yesterday i ovulate, yesterday dr. prescribed me deviry 10 mg tablet for 10 day. is it right treatment? whether i will pegnant
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013