Planning for pregnancy, taking fertyl, q gold, advised coitus post injection, prescribed qualgest 200. Will they help?

am planning for pregnancy and going under treatment i took fertyl tablets and Q GOLD - F from my second day of period tat is 23/07/12 till sixth day as doctor suggested and doctor asked me to consult again on 3/08/12 that is today and i consulted she took scanning to know wen will i ovulate and told egg is normal and everything is good. she gave dates 3,4,5,6th to be together with my husband she gave me an injection and QUALGEST 200 . sir now pls tell me whether tthese are really effective???
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pregnancy occurs when contact is made at the time of ovulation. Fertyl is given to make you ovulate that is for good growth of egg and once follicle ( egg ) is matured as it is confirmed by ultrasound,an injection is given to make you ovulate. Make contact on dates given by your doctor. Qualgest is given to support pregnancy. Dont worry. Trust your doctor and go ahead with the treatment. It will be effective for sure.
All the very best.