Planning for pregnancy, removed copper T. Suggested follicular monitoring. Fluids come out. Can pregnancy occur?

Hello Doc, I am planning for my 2nd child. I got my copper T removed in Dec 2011. We have been trying since then but failed to conceive. This month I visited a Gynec and she suggested me for follicular monitoring from my day 11 of the period. she suggested me to intercourse on my 19th day as she found the follicle collapsed. we tried for that. But the fluids are coming back after intercourse as it was priveously when i had copper T. I am really confused if I can get pregnency or not. Pls help.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012