Planning for pregnancy post miscarriage, had short periods, pain in left abdomen at mid-cycle. Precautions to be taken?

hi i had a misscarriage in my first said their is no heart beat in five weeks after a scan and she asked me to come after two weeks for re-scaning..and she again find their is no heart beat and it is a misscarriage..after three months i am again planing for period is always go for five days but in this month sep 2012 it is come only for two days and ended.this is socking for me...this is never happend to me..but after that i am feeling may be i am pregnent i am feeling little pain in lower left abdomen ..their is time in my next period...i dont know i am really pregnent or it is my imagination...if i am pregnent what will i have to take care for healthy prgnecy i don t want to experience that bad things which are happend in last time with plz help me i am very scared for 2nd pregnecy and want everything gud and and my husband loves i want my baby i soon as possible,.in my second pregnecy everything will be all right na doc..plz help meeeeeeeeeeeee...:(
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Hi..korsuman.. The bleeding pv for 2 to 3 days suggestive of normal menstrual period...
need not worry... wait and check for pregnancy if you miss next periods....

Take care..