Planning for pregnancy, on no contraception, delayed period with brown discharge with symptoms of pregnancy. Am i pregnant?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for just over a year. We have never used any form of contraception . My periods are usually on time but this month, I was late with five days and I am never late. I then had a brown discharge for 2 days, which has never happened to me before. My husband and I had sex last night and this morning I started bleeding, only medium-light. I have pregnancy symptoms like sore, erect nipples and breasts, extreme fatigue , my heart is racing, headaches and constant hunger. My mother had her periods for four months whilst she was expecting me. I will really appreciate your feedback.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012