Planning for pregnancy, have continuous flow, no relief with Pause-MF, advised Deviry. Will it cause problems in conceiving?

Hi, I am planning for pregnancy, but my period is not yet stopped. I have a irregular period. My doctor had given me Pause-MF and asked me to take this 3 days and after 5 days my period will stop. But after 5 days still my period is not yet stopped, yes the quantity of bleding has reduced. Then Doctor had sugessted to take Deviry 10 mg fo 3 weeks. I want to know that Deviry 10 mg is a hormonnal tablet or its a non- hormonal tablet? Also, as I explained above that I am planning for pregnancy, so is this posible to get pregnant if I took Deviry? Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer