Planning for kid, Prolactin level is high, husband is on diabetes medication. Missed periods, brown discharge. Suggestions ?

I am 31 age, we are planning for kid. Had gone through testing that i have Prolactin With high level and doctor suggested tablet for the same. My hubby has Diabetes and he is also under medication now. Now i have Missed my period .. my last period was December 26th and i had a light brown discharge from Jan 17th to 24th.. Now i havent got my periods..Please suggest.. i m on 30 days cycle
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013