Planning for conception. History of ectopic pregnancy in the fallopian tube. Having abdominal pain. What all precautions to be taken?

Hi Dr, my name is mrs.mulla, i had an ectopic pregnancy in my left Fallopian tube last year 29th june 2011 and had got very bad pains and i was hospitalized for 2 days the day i was admitted my BETA HCG LEVELS were 1157.20 mIU/ml , i was suggested for immediate surgery but my gynac waited for next day morning for surgery and frequent blood test were going on and next day morning my B-HCG LEVELS were 457.68 mIU/ml, and there was no surgery conducted as i live in UAE that day itself i took discharge i flew back to india and on 5th july 2011 i got my periods normally there also they checked b-hcg had fallen totally down, now i am planning to conceive again i had been to my gynec she had ovary scan and told we can go further and come when i am pregnant but no medicians nothing is given on 1th July 2012 i had my periods and there after we are trying and had intercourse but now from past 3-4 days i am getting pain again on my left side abdominal, i have this pain from since my last ectopic pregnancy i told this thing to my gynec but she told its ok and you can conceive, but now from 3-4 days my pain has increased, i am feeling i am pregnant, please suggest me what should i do to get normal pregnancy. i am worried alot.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012