Planning for conception. Diagnosed with subserosal fibroid. History of delayed periods and abdominal pain. Normal scan reports. Pain due to fibroids?

sir , my wife and i would like to start having kids. she was recently diagnosed of haviing subserosal fibroid with every other part of her productive organ intact. she had before then been having problems and delay with her period. and very intense abdominal pains which she says is in the region of her ovaries. scan test indicates that they are ok. and Gynae believes d fibroids to be responsible for her pain. She was prescribed deviry and her periods came and she is about to Yasmin. my real question is this cant we try for a child with out Yasmin considering the duration of usage for the drugs.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012