Planning for baby, prescribed Folic acid, Fertyl, partner with Tentex forte, Erythromycin, Fegyl. Should I take these?

hi mam, i am 30yrs married since two and half yrs. we are planning for a baby. my menstruation cycle is always regular. our gynecologisist advised FOLIC ACID Tablet for 7days for 3 cycles(1 in a day), FERTYL 50mg & DexonaTablet for 5days (from 5th day of cycle) and also for my husband she advised Tentex FORTE Capsule for 7days (1 capsule in a day). And along with she has advised Erithromycin and Fegyl Antibiotic Tablet please suggest me wheather should i take these antibiotic also along with other tablets. awaiting reply from your side.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer