Planning for baby, negative pregnancy test, headache, dizziness. Advise?

Hello, my husband and I have been trying to have our second baby, and with no luck. I am currently on the 32nd day of my cycle (never have i been this long) and the first day of my last period was May 29th. I have taken 2 tests and both read negative. I have been experiencing headaches and some dizziness , as well as running to the potty alot. It doesn t resemble what I recall from my first pregnancy, but i know that really means nothing. Any insight?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012