Planning for baby, having regular periods. Test shows high prolactin level. Taken cabgolin. What are the complication?

Hi Doctor, I am planning for Baby since 6 months.My periods are irregular.When consulted my doctor got to know that my prolactin level is high.Initially my prolactin level was around 27 .I had taken cabgolin two times .1 tablet in a week for 1 month.Last time i had taken was 3 months back.Right now my prolactin level has increased to 60.How should I proceed now.Is this a serious problem.Will it be difficult for me to conceive.Please suggest me wat to do next.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012