Planning for baby, do not get proper erections, penis loses hardness easily. Remedy?

i am 28 years old. i am married.On last year we are enjoying sex very much . 1 week before i suffered common fever now im alright right now we are planning for a baby. i never feel sexual weakness but. from 2 days before i feel a problem my penis ,it is not getting active,it is not stand and not become hard. its erect for some times then again slow down. so i am in very tension .other thing i am always tension about my future ,may be this reason that happen to me or some other sexual disease i have i need good suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear rohithjohn, sudden loss of erection is mostly due to stress and tension as you told that recently you recovered from fever might be viral fever post viral fever gives lot of fatigue and may you had tried sex , that time your body and mind was not ready . relax have a gape of one weak from sex dont try to perform or asses your erection . this temperory phase will go . try to enjoy the romance and foreplay not with the intention of penetrative sex take fruit juices, plenty of water, rest relax you will gain the vitality you can have mutivitamine tablet named ATOZ GOLD. FOR A MONTH JUST AS SUPPLEMENT . YOU WILL BE FINE . DONT TAKE STRESS TO BED ROOM.