Planning for baby. Taken Regestrone to delay periods. No periods after that. Reason?

Hi.. I m 28 yrs old, got married 1.5 yrs back. From 2-3 months we are planning for baby.. I got my periods last time on 17th Oct, expected my periods on 13th or 14th of Nov (27 - 28 days of gap), since I wanted to postpone my periods, I took Regestrone on 12th and 13th of Nov (2 days, 1 tablet each day). Till today (22nd Nov) I didn t get my periods. What can be the cause... Please help and suggest..
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Hi, thanks for writing..
Get a pregnancy test now. If negative take medroxyprogesterone for 5 days and within a week you will get your periods.. In some regesterone might cause a delayed period. Hope i have answered your query. good day