Planning for baby. Semen test analysis and sperm count active. On fertyle. Next?

Hi Doctor, Me and my wife planing for a baby , Gynae asked us for semen test analysis and my sperm count is 4% which are active and others are 61% and she suggested me 2 tablets 1 is fertyle m and 2 is levocarnitine tablets usp carnisure - 500 . i want to know does these tablets has any side effects and are these tablets are helpful for concieving . Cand you tell me what are reasons why my sperm count is low and what to eat and what to avoid thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012