Planning for baby. Semen analysis done. Do we have a chances of conceiving naturally?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 8-9 months. I chart and it shows that I ovulate regularly. We have had 2 semen analyses and are concerned with the motility . The first sample had 38% motility out of 79.2 million sperm (concentrated) and the second sample showed 41% motility out of 84 million sperm (concentrated). We have an appointment with an RE in a few weeks. But I have read conflicting reports online. Most say that 50% is normal and some say that 40% is normal. Do we have a chance at conceiving naturally?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012