Planning for baby. Had PCOS, had missed abortion. Prescribed folvite. Are they safe?

Hi, I visited my gynae recently and planning for baby now, married since Nov 2011. Have history of PCOS . I had a missed abortion in Mar 2012 (with 2 Months pregnancy). Got all necessary test done in Sep 2012 including torch test and reports were normal. Showed the same to my gynae and she has prescribed me Tab Folvite once daily and Ovanac Twice Daily. Please make me know these medicines are safe to be used and what are benefits of the same. Also, the medicine Ovanac as i opened had a real foul smell...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013