Planning for baby. Getting light period. Ultrasound reports normal. Taking M2 tone. Will it create any problem in conceiving?

this month and last 2 mnth before my periods are not so much in flow,this month also it happened only for 1and half day and then also the flow was not very high.what is suggested in such a situation,my ultrasound report is completely normal and internal ultrasound too is normal,i am also planning for pregnancy.I have also started taking M2 tone,will this problem can create any problem in conceiving or what is suggested.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012