Planning for baby. Done follicular study. Done semen analysis of husband. Can I conceive naturally?

hello doctor, i got married for 2 years. we are planning for a baby from past one year. i went for a follicular study for 3 to 4 cycles i will be having healthy follicle in right ovary but the follicle is not rupturing rather its becoming a cyst. then my doctor suggested to have hcg trigger then i ovulated. my husband also had semen analysis . his report is as follows. sperm count 50mil/ml total progressive 32% for 1hr and 15% for 2hr immotile 61% for 1 hr and 77% for 2 hr morphology normal forms 3% overall defects 97% final impression asthenoteratozoospermia now my doctor have told me for an hsg and she suggested for me to go for iui .. i am worries whether i can concieve naturally or need artificial incemination. and my hsg is also normal. Please help me with your kind suggestion
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012