Planning for baby. Diagnosed as PCOD. Getting irregular periods. On clomiphene. History of TB. Should I go for IVF?

Iam a 30 year old female.married for two years.planning for baby since one year.I had irregular periods for 6 consulted gynaecologist.she did trans vaginal ultra sound and diagnosed as PCOD.she started me on clomiphene{completed 5 cycles}, followed up with follicular scan.observation was that i have ovulated with adequate endometrial thickness and we had timed coitus.but i didnt husband s semen analysis was normal.we did HSG last week{.report was -mild contour irregularity of uterus and fallopian tubes mild noted.however free peritoneal spill was noted on both sides}.I had pulmonary tuberculosis before 3 years, promptly treated with ATT for one year. 1.what are the chances that i will conceive naturally. 2.should i undergo diagnostic laparoscopy/ IVF . 3.will i ovulate with out clomiphene. 4.what should be the frequency of coitus and at what days of menstrual cycle.[my cycles are regular now 30 to 32 days]
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012