Planning for a rhinoplasty to correct the cartilage position. Risks involved?

I would like rhinoplasty on the tip of my nose as the cartilage is uneven (with one side turning up more than the other). However, at the moment, my nostrils are reasonabley symmetrical. If I get rhinoplasty for the tip to be corrected, I understand that I have a significant risk of my nostrils becoming very uneven (i.e one nostril flaring out and the other looking like miss piggy). Can the uneven-ness be predicted and corrected and how?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012