Planning for a child. Taking thyronorm for hypothyroidism. Started getting irregular period. Related?

Hi, I am married and planning for a Baby. However after I got married my periods was regular for a month and then it skipped for a month, however, was not pregnant. Hence I went to teh Doctor and got the blood test done. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism , TSH: 5.56. Doctor put me on Thyronorm 25 mg. Now my periods have delayed again. Its 38 days and I havent got it yet. Could the delay be due to Thyronorm? Please Advice. Regards, T
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013