Planning for a child. Prescribed fertyl 50mg. Will it help in conceiving naturally?

Hi stephen I am married from last two years and i am trying to conceive from almost a year. But I am not getting pregnant, I ve recently seen a doctor and she has suggested few tests including a blood test , urine test and an ultrasound , all of them came normal. Now she has prescribed a medicine called fertyl 50mg to me to induce multiple egg formation and later she will inject LH surge to induce release of follicle . I am confused whether i should go for it or I should try conceiving in normal and natural way. My age is 29 yrs. Kindly suggest
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013