Planning for a child. On clofert 50mg. Getting brownish discharge after periods. Is this the implantation bleeding?

I am planning to get pregnant Dr suggest me to take clofert 50mg 2nd of my periods for 5 days twice daily then valest 1mg from 8th days to next 7 days twice daily and then Susten 200mg one daily from 16th Day to next 10 days. I have periods on 11th June and then from 5th July have light brownish discharge then today flow like periods but not so much. Dr suggect me to see 2 days then go for check up. Can you assist me what is the problem? Is this implantation bleeding or anything else.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
The persistent brownish discharge after the periods is a side effect of the pill clofert that you have been prescribed. This will subside in next few days.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,