Planning for a baby, have lower abdomen cramps, nausea, breast tenderness. When is the right time to do the HPT ?

We are planning for a baby. I had my last period on 11th March 2013 and had intercourse on 27th March. I can't wait till another 2 weeks to miss periods and confirm pregnancy as I am too anxious to know the result. I can feel something inside. Lower abdomen cramps are very common, very light nausea, mostly during late evenings after return from office. Little heavy feeling around lower abdomen, no breast tenderness though. Today morning I did a Home Pregnancy Test despite knowing its too early to show any positive result. Can you pls help me and tell me how soon can I get a positive result with a blood test (HCG)? I am getting more anxious with every passing minute and cant get my head into anything but this.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013