Planning for a baby. Is it safe to use regestrone tablets during pregnancy?

iam 29 yrs old.i want to have my second baby.i want a boy as i have a beautiful daughter of 5 yrs.i would like to know,tjhat whether using regestrone tablets while iam pregnant is safe or not.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hi there,

You have not mentioned why you wish to take regestrone tablets during pregnancy.

I hope you know that it is an estrogen- a hormone. Intake of any hormone during a normal pregnancy is TOTALLY CONTRAINDICATED.

Consult your gynecologist and discuss the entire matter with him.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal