Planning for a baby. Have ruptured follicle. Done HSG, hysteroscopy. Normal?

im gayatri, f/ 36 yrs/ married for 5 yrs, planning a baby for last 1 year. hudband has lower motility issue and is on due medication. i have been through HSG and Hysteroscopy to clear any doubts. both the reports have been good. doc says i m a case of PCOS and there is also trouble with Prolactin (1.85 ng/mL). for prolactin doc advised me caberlin 0.25, 1 tablet per week for a month. later it was made 1 tablet in 2 weeks (2 tablets per month). i have been through IUI on 07mar2013 which failed. after due follicle study, tablets for increasing follicle and injection to rupture the follicle, i went through another IUI on 04.Apr.2013. Now my question is ....does above all look normal procedure? should i
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013