Planning for IVF. History of miscarriages, failed IVFs and ectopic pregnancy. Enlarged uterus with no eggs. Advice?

I am 34.
I've had a natural miscariage (3 mnths pregnancy).
I've had 2 failed IVFs. 1st IVF - Only 2 eggs matured but failed after the embryo transfer. 2nd IVF, 10 eggs were retrieved but none matured, this the embryo transfer did not happen.
Then I had an ectopic pregnancy and the right fallopian tube had to be removed.
Now, am planning 3rd IVF, and my doc told me my AMH 1.9, my uterus look enlarged, and there ain't any eggs!! I cannot go for IVF. I need to rely on donor eggs.

I need an opinion please.
I can work on to increase my AMH through supplements, accupuncture or exercises.
I have confidence in myself and my body. I cannot give up on one person's say.
Kindly assist me to look forward to pregnancy.

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013