Planning for IVF. Blocked tubes, scanty periods, first delivery c-section. Is it possible ?

I have blocked tubes and am planning to go for IVF . I had taken a hormone blood test which all is normal. But I am facing very scanty periods, this has become more after my first delivery (c-section). I want to reduce my weight before I go for IVF, so I thought of taking Glucophage , cod liver oil and folic acid and I think walking for 30 minutes with a little diet will work. Hope I am in the right track. What worries me is the scanty period but it comes on time every month.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012