Planning IVF abroad. Prescribed microgynon. Started bleeding, pills left. Will it be considered period?

i am planning to go for ivf abroad and the drs adviced me to take microgynon that would mean that i can choose the date for my travel since i was told to start it any time and stop 2 days before i intend to travel i started on day 8th of my period and i still have a week of pills left and but i have started bleeding its very confusing as the actual treatment of ivf has to be started on day 2 of my period is this bleeding counts as period or if i stop the pills and start bleeding that would count as period i have booked the flights and hotels i dont know what to do....plz advice..
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012