Planned surgery for wisdom tooth removal. Had dislocated the jaw in the past resulting in popping on widely opening the mouth. Will it cause complications during surgery?

I m going for surgery to get my wisdom teeth removed. I know I m going to be given conscious sedation for it. However, about 6 months ago I dislocated my jaw & ever since my jaw can pop out of place very easily from opening my mouth too wide or by yawning. I m nervous that my jaw is going to dislocate again because of the surgery. Is this true? Should I be prepared to rush to Emergency after my surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012